Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rockin' Green


Because I use cloth diapers I wanted to be sure to use a laundry soap that is good for the environment, but that smells great too. I came across Rockin' Green Soap and decided to order some when I ordered some cloth diapers for Evangeline. I especially liked that it is HE compatible. It was around Christmas time and they didn't have many scents available so I tried the Green Tea which is a very light scent. I use it on her clothes and diapers and it seems to do a good job of gettin the funky smell out of the diapers.
I was recently ordering swim diapers for my girl and I ordered some of the pail freshener in Smashing Watermelon. It smells yummy! And while it doesn't make the diaper pail smell like roses it does help decrease the odor some. I sprinkle it in as needed and then you just toss the diapers in the wash and the freshener dissolves in the laundry.
29 Diapers is having a giveaway for the pail freshener in your choice of scent. Some that I'd like to try are Mighty Mighty Marshmallow and Orangevana. Enter the giveaway at http://www.29diapers.com/2011/01/17/rockin-green-pail-freshener-review-giveaway/
GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment