Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hip Hooters

I have been in search of comfortable reusable breast pads. My mother in law is even making me a few for Christmas. I bought several before I gave birth and they 1. Don't work well and 2. They are super itchy. I have searched online, but I'm afraid of purchasing something that may or may not work well. Well, there's an opportunity to win some. A friend, Jen, is having a giveaway of Hip Hooters an Organic breast pad. They are super cute and most importantly Jen says they work very well. Check out her blog, http://cavanjenleah.blogspot.com/ and also check out Hip Hooters at http://www.etsy.com/shop/myorganicbreastpads?ga_search_query=Hip+hooters&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade
Good Luck!

UPDATE:
I won the giveaway. So I will let everyone know how they work out! :^)
I tried the pads and they work very well. No leaks and they come in super cute patterns. The outline does show through on some shirts, but I don't have a pad that this doesn't happen with. I also think they are super comfortable. My mother-in-law made me some for Christmas too and those are very comfy because the inner lining is minky. So soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment